GOD YOU’VE GOTTEN ME
I give you my life oh Lord! I give it to you in all situations.
I give you my life though rain may not fall!
I give you my life though war may surround me!
I promise to trust and serve you in every circumstance because I’m fearfully and wonderfully made by you!
Some people bow their heads in sorrow thinking life has no value because of their present circumstance. The only reason anyone would entertain such thought is because he has forgotten that God owns his life.
If you truly understand that God owns your life, you will care less of your present circumstance and care more about God.
Dare to verbalize the fact that God owns your life and he is in charge! Declare your identity with God and state,
- I owe my allegiance to Jesus Christ
- God you’ve gotten my attention
- I will give everything I have to serve you
Some people turn from God (or at least give God a lesser attention)
- Because of problem
- Because of enjoyment
- Because of persecution
Learn How to Verbalize Your Faith In God
Declare it again and again until your spirit agrees:
- God owns my life even though rain may not fall
- God owns my life even though war may surround me
- God owns my life whether there is food on my table or not
- I am certain that God who owns my life is able to take care of my situation
Once more, never forget that:
- You are not defined by your problem
- You are not defined by your success
- You are defined by God
Your situation that seems challenging today will soon take a positive turn if you can confess your faith in God. ✌️👍🙏
Your testimony is around the corner. Make your affirmative statement:
“I will praise You (O Lord), for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well (Psalm 139:13-14).
Relevant scriptures: Luke: 12:16-20; Psalm 139: 1-16
Latest posts by James Taiwo (see all)
- September 26 – Sure Victory For The Faithful Christian - September 26, 2021
- September 24 – God Is Great And Greatly To Be Praised - September 24, 2021
- September 23 – God Will Reward You Fully For Your Service - September 23, 2021